HOW TO PAY
What forms of payment do you accept?
Currently, we are only accepting Interac e-transfers.
I don’t know how to use E-Transfer. Can you show me how?
Absolutely! Just watch the video below. Follow the instructions and when setting up the Payee, use the name, “Northern Releaf” with the e-Mail address, “firstname.lastname@example.org”
How do I send an Interac E-Transfer?
Simply follow the instructions below.
- Once you have submitted an order on the checkout page you will be given an order number. Keep it handy for future reference.
- You will need to go to your online banking and setup a recipient. Please set your recipient as Northern Releaf If you are not setup for online banking, please contact your bank to set this up first.
- Send your entire order total by e-transfer payment. Do not make it more or less. Doing so will result in delay of shipping your items. If payment is not made in full, the order will sit until full payment is made.
- The email to send your transfer to is email@example.com using the Order Number as your reference note.
- There is no need for a security question or answer as payments are deposited automatically.
- Recipient Name: Northern Releaf
- Email to send e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only after we have received your payment, will be begin to process your order. Unpaid orders left in our system will automatically cancel. Abandoned orders and the delay from same may result in product not being available.
Once your order has shipped, you can expect to receive it within 2 – 3 business days (as according to Canada Post’s ExpressPost schedule.)
Please allow 24 hours to process payments and fulfill orders from Monday – Sunday.
Please note that we ship by ExpressPost and have no control over Canada Post or their delivery schedule. All delivery times are an estimate as provided by Canada Post at time of receipt of your order. If you have experienced an undue delay with your package, please keep your receipt and visit any Canada Post outlet to address the issue. You can track your package with Canada Post by clicking here.
Any customer service issues should be directed to: email@example.com
Please note that requests for us to send tracking status information updates will be ignored. It is up to you to seek out tracking information and to follow up with Canada Post if there are undue delays.